Below, you can find the most common business use cases and how Collaboration features can help you solve them. Scroll to each use case to discover more. Find your own use case and check the proposed solution.
Scenario 1: Organize Elements into Verticals with ClickFlare:
I run many campaigns for different verticals, each with its own offers. When I create a campaign for a certain vertical with ClickFlare, I want to see only relevant offers on the list, as it's very important to easily find and select the correct offer.
Separate your campaign's elements into Private Workspaces in ClickFlare. For example, 1 Workspace per vertical. By doing so, whenever you create a campaign assigned to the Private Workspace which is associated to a certain vertical, you will see only relevant campaign elements. This solution can be applied even if you work on your account by yourself.
Scenario 2: Collaborating with an external media buyer or Agency:
I'm using ClickFlare, and I wish to bring on board a freelancer, agency, or media-buyer affiliate to assist me with specific campaigns. But I don't want to give him access to my other campaigns
Invite your freelancer or agency collaborators to join ClickFlare as worker. Make sure they have access only the Private Workspace dedicated to the campaigns he will be working with.
Use Case 3: Two partners collaborating with multiple media buyers:
In our collaboration with media buyers, my partner and I require a system where:
- Media buyers have write access to specific campaigns, allowing real-time visibility into campaign performance.
- My partner has access to all campaigns for collaborative management of media buyer performance.
To address these needs, leverage the synergy of ClickFlare's Workspaces and Multi-User features. Follow these steps:
- Create a sufficient number of Private Workspaces dedicated to your media buyers.
- Invite media buyers to ClickFlare with a "Worker" role, providing access to the designated Private Workspaces.
- Create shared offers in the Public Workspace. Since these offers are public, media buyers will be able to use them in their campaigns. This has 2 advantages. You will still be able to see the overall/partial performance of these offers. And media buyer will see only the stats relevant to their campaigns.
- Grant an Admin access to your partner. This way he will have access to everything like you (Account owner), apart from account/billing details and the option of inviting other Admins.
USE CASE 4: TEAMING UP ON PRIVATE AND SHARED CAMPAIGN ELEMENTS
I work with two media buyers, each handling their own campaigns, but there are a few campaigns they collaborate on. I want to grant them write access only to the campaigns they individually manage, ensuring they cannot view each other's private campaigns
This can be accomplished by assigning both media buyers to two distinct Private Workspaces and to one shared Private Workspace. Follow the steps below:
Establish three Private Workspaces.
Invite your media buyers to ClickFlare as Workers and allocate each to an exclusive Private Workspace.
Include both in the third Private Workspace.
Develop the campaigns within the Workspaces or allow them to do so independently. They can collaborate on campaigns within the shared Private Workspace and work individually on campaigns within their separate Private Workspaces.
SCENARIO 5: ESTABLISHING AN AD NETWORK WITHIN CLICKFLARE
I aim to set up an ad network using ClickFlare: providing publishers access to the data without the capability to modify anything in my existing ClickFlare setup. Additionally, I want to admit certain advertisers (affiliates), granting them access solely to their specific campaigns.
- For advertisers: Invite your advertisers as users in ClickFlare, and separate them by establishing a Private Workspace for each of them.
- For publishers: Give publishers read-only access. This way they will be able to monitor the performance of the advertiser
SCENARIO 6: ESTABLISHING AN AFFILIATE NETWORK IN CLICKFLARE
I want to set up an affiliate network with ClickFlare: granting my Account Managers access to the campaigns they oversee and providing my affiliates access to reporting so they can monitor offers' performance.
You can achieve this by leveraging all the features offered by Collaboration Area:
- Create a Workspace for each Account Manager or team using the Workspaces feature.
- Invite them as Workers in ClickFlare and allocate them to different Workspaces utilizing the Multi-User feature.
- Supply them with the shareable link to the shared report, allowing them to monitor performance using the Shared Report feature, along with the links to your offers.