Streamline Revenue Management in ClickFlare: A Comprehensive Guide to Handling Revenue Stream Integrations
Guidelines for Managing Revenue Stream Integrations in ClickFlare:
When adding Revenue Stream Integrations to ClickFlare, follow these guidelines:
- These integrations are global and belong to the Public Workspace by default.
- Revenue Stream Integrations cannot be assigned to Private Workspaces.
- Only Admins and Account Owners can add and edit these global integrations.
- Workers and Read-only roles can view these integrations but do not have editing privileges.
1. Adding Revenue Stream Integrations to ClickFlare
To add Revenue Stream Integrations, only the Account Owner or Admins can perform the following steps:
- Access the Settings page by clicking on the settings icon in ClickFlare.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Follow the detailed instructions provided in the relevant article on Revenue Stream Integrations.
- Click Save
When you create a Revenue Stream Integration, it will be automatically assigned to the Public Workspace. While everyone can view it, only Account Owners and Admins have the ability to edit it.
✅ Your Revenue Stream Integrations were successfully added to the Public Workspace