To add a new tag, you must first have an existing container, to learn how to create one, follow our guide here.
Once you have created a container, the window to add a new tag will appear.
- Begin by pressing + New Tag.
- Give your new tag a Name.
- Select what type of tag it will be, say a custom image.
- Based on the option you have chosen, fill in the additional details.
- Move on to choosing a trigger for this tag. If you have no existing triggers, select create new trigger, or follow our guide on how to add a trigger here.
- Once done, click on Save.
- From here on, you can see all your triggers and their details, as well as take actions such as editing, pausing/unpausing, duplicating or archiving any of your tags.