If you have added your tags and triggers, it's time to add your variables to Tag Manager as well.
From inside the Tag Manager menu, click on any container and then its Variables sub-menu.
Tip: You can also add variables while you are creating a tag or trigger.
- Begin by selecting + New Variable.
- Continue by naming your new variable.
- Choose what type of variable it will be. According to the type you have chosen, you have to fill in different specifics.
- Moreover, you can continue by specifying your variable's formatting details.
- Once done, click Save.
- From your list of all variables, you can see each variable's details and edit or archive any of them.