Creating a multi-offer landing page in ClickFlare is quite straightforward. From anywhere in the system, on the panel on the left, select Landers (you'll find it between Offers and Affiliate Networks).
- Begin by pressing the New button, and continue with the process of adding a Lander.
- Give your Lander a name,
- and paste its URL in the provided space.
Note: Here you can add any of the provided tokens to your URL.
- For your number of CTAs (Call-to-Actions), in this case, select 5, since we're redirecting a visitor to multiple different offers.
- Copy each of the provided Click URLs and insert them under the element that leads to their specific offer, these usually are a link or button.
Note: Each link redirects to a designated offer. So link 1 to offer 1, link 2 to offer 2, and so on.
- Once you are done with the process, select Save.