Thanks to ClickFlare's API integration with Media.net, you'll be able to have conversions and revenue accurately pulled automatically into ClickFlare.
The revenue and conversions are pulled with a frequency of every hour for 3 days, from the moment that the conversion happens. So you're assured to have always the most up-to-date revenue
In this article, we'll go over the step-by-step process of setting up the API Integration with Media.net.
What you'll need for the integration:
- An active Media.net Account
- An active ClickFlare Account
- Your Media.net login credentials
Adding the Media.net integration to ClickFlare.
To add Media.net integration to your ClickFlare account, begin by accessing the Integrations Menu, found in the Settings Menu (gear icon).
- Under Revenue Stream Integrations, click Add Integration.
- Give your new integration a name.
- Proceed to selecting Media.net from the list of integration types.
- Enter your Username and.
- Move on to choosing the custom conversion, you want to attribute the conversion event to.
To learn how to add a custom conversion in ClickFlare, follow our article here.
- Next, select the Channel name from which ClickFlare should request the click ID parameter.
- Lastly, click on Save.
You’ll see the new integration appear under the Revenue Stream Integrations section.