To add a DomainActive integration to your ClickFlare account, begin by accessing the Integrations Menu, found in the Settings Menu (gear icon).
- Under Revenue Stream Integrations, click Add Integration.
- Give your new integration a name.
Note: Have your integrations' connection info ready before proceeding to connect it with ClickFlare.
- Proceed to selecting DomainActive from the list of integration types.
- Enter the API key.
- Move on to choosing the custom conversion, you want to attribute the conversion event to.
To learn how to add a custom conversion in ClickFlare, follow our article here.
- Next, select the Click ID that is passing back the info to DomainActive. Make sure to specify the right ID.
- Once done, click on Save and your Integration with DomainActive will have been completed.