Thanks to ClickFlare's API integration with TikTok, you'll be able to track the cost of your Campaigns, Ad Groups and Ads directly from ClickFlare; making tracking and optimization easier than ever before.
In this article, we'll go over the step-by-step process of setting up the API Cost Integration with TikTok.
What you'll need for the integration:
- An active ClickFlare Account
- An active TikTok Ads Account
- TikTok Login Credentials
Begin the process by:
- Entering the Settings Menu (gear icon on the upper right corner) inside ClickFlare.
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- In the Cost Tracking Integrations section, click on Add Integration.
- Give your integration a name and select TikTok from the dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown menu select the TikTok Ads account you want to connect, also your Integration Timezone.
Note: The timezone should match the one in your TikTok account.
If you already have a TT account connected to ClickFlare, you should be able to see them under “Use an existing Account” (image below).
If not, then click the “Sign in with TikTok '' button. You’ll be redirected to the TikTok for Business page. Log into your ads account either with your phone number or email address.
After the verification process, you’ll be asked to give permission to ClickFlare to access your Account. Click on Confirm. After being redirected to ClickFlare, choose your newly connected account, which will now appear under existing accounts.
- Choose the Ad Account(s) from which you want costs to be pulled then click Save.
Note: You only need to create one integration per Business Account. In one integration, you can select multiple ad accounts. ClickFlare will then automatically know to which campaigns to associate costs to.
- Optional Step - Specify the traffic source configurations you want to assign this ost integration to.
If in this step you do not set which traffic source configurations will use this cost integration, you can alternatively set the cost integration on the traffic source configuration settings.
Important note: Make sure that the traffic source configurations you select in this step belong to the traffic source you created the integration for. Once done, click on Save.
- Lastly go to the traffic source configuration settings and add the previously created cost integration under the cost integration settings.
Important Note: When adding a Traffic Source, remember to select the new integration you just added. Failing to do so, will result in costs not being pulled.
Congratulations, you’ve just finalized the cost integration of TikTok in ClickFlare. From now on you’ll be able to see the cost of your campaigns directly from ClickFlare.